By placing an order, you acknowledge to our terms of condition.
All prices on the site are in Euro’s and inclusive 21% VAT and exclusive shipping costs. Unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, general or specific terms or conditions of third parties are not recognized by Velofixer.
VELOFIXER GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- These general terms and conditions of sale apply to all sales contracts, services and / or goods supplied by VELOFIXER regardless of the destination of these services and goods. Belgian law applies to any agreement concluded between the parties, even in the case of services outside Belgium. The services are assumed to have been accepted if no notification of a complaint is given within three days.
- Unless explicitly agreed, our invoices are payable in cash in Brussels at Avenue Anspach 157. Every unpaid invoice will, by operation of law and without notice of default, give rise to an interest of 1% per month. In the absence of a voluntary arrangement, the claim will be increased by way of compensation by 15% of the amount still due and with a minimum increase of 50 euros as collection costs. A complaint about an invoice is no longer admissible after the 8th day following the date on which the invoice was sent.
- In the event of one or more consecutive default delivery agreements, VELOFIXER has the right to stop the service without any justification or compensation, without prejudice to the right to terminate the contract or contracts and to claim compensation.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the responsibility and guarantees of VELOFIXER are stated in the subscription contract. Failing this, they correspond to the rules and practices allowed by the Professional Association of Surveillance Firms.
- It is clearly stated that any dispute between the parties falls within the jurisdiction of the Brussels Courts.
Cargo bikes: are currently only possible for pickup at our store.
Delivery times could take:
All mentioned times are indicative. No rights can therefore be derived from the deadlines stated.
We use Dynalogic and Bpost as our transport partner.
We are not liable for any delay caused by the transport.
You can follow your order through the online application using the link in your order confirmation email.
All bikes will be delivered partially assembled.
We highly recommend to pick up your bike for free at our shop in brussels.
This will make sure that your bike will be fully assembled by our professional bike mechanics and will provide the best service.
Return conditions: You have the right to return an order 14 days after receiving your package. You have 14 days from the moment you get you package to notify us for a return.
To return an item, please send an email to email@example.com and wait for our follow up response before shipping the item back.
The items must be unused, undamaged and complete packed in the original packaging.
After we receive your return, we check and verify the returned items and will issue a refund.
Returned items must be send to Anspachlaan 157, 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
All shipping return costs will be payed by you.
We have no responsibility and liability for the lost or damage of the returned item through shipping to us.
We advise to send by registered mail.
You will be refunded through your original payment method.
Gift vouchers can not be refunded.
GPS systems such as sports watches or cycle computers can only be returned if unregistered. Bikes and products that have been registered on the main brands website can not be returned.
The right to return an item does not apply if you have let us custom built or order an item or bike.
All our products have a maximum of 2 years warranty.
Your warranty is only valid when complied with the following requirements:
- Prior to riding, your bike needs to be assembled and checked by a professional mechanic.
- Bikes must be checked every 500 km for loose parts.
- Tires must be inflated to the correct pressure.
- You are obligated to immediately inspect the delivered items for visible damage or missing parts.
If the delivered item has a manufacturing fault, contact us immediately. Please don’t use the item or throw away the packaging.
Faulty goods covered by warranty which have been used will be repaired when possible or replaced where this is not a practical option.
If return is under warranty we can provide a pickup and we will pay the transport costs. If the problem is not under warranty, these costs will be payed by the client.
Not covered under this warranty are the following, but not limited to:
- Normal wear of parts that are subject to wear like bearings, chainrings/sprockets, tyres, etc.
- Incorrect assembly or in combination with other products that are not compatible.
- Insufficient maintenance, tampering, misuse, and neglect.
- Items damaged as a result of the bicycle being involved in an accident or crash.
- Damage caused by vandalism or theft.
We have the right to cancel any order if the order is not in stock anymore. You will be notified and fully refunded.
We have the right to cancel any order in case of a inventory error. You will be notified and fully refunded.
We have the right to cancel any order in case of a wrong price on the website. You will be notified and fully refunded.
All product pictures, drawings, and specifications concerning among other things but not limited to weights, dimensions, colors, parts. Are approximate only and indicative and may not give rise to compensation for damages.
We have the right to change any configuration or price at any time.