• Motor: E8000, Gears: Shimano Nexus 5 (High efficiency Internal Gear Hub)
• Motor: E8000, Gears: Enviolo TR (380%) (Enviolo Stepless Internal Gear Hub)
• Motor: E-SHIFT E8000, Gears: Enviolo TR (380%) – AutomatiQ (Fully automatic gear shifting)
• Motor: E6100 – Gears: Shimano Nexus 5
• Motor: E-SHIFT E6100 – Gears: Shimano Nexus 5 Di2 (Fully integrated automatic and manually operated gear shifting)
- FREE local pick up and assembly at our shop in Brussels.
- Bikes will not be fully assembled when shipped to you
- For the best possible service we recommend local pick up to have your bike fully assembled and ready-to-ride for FREE
Insure your bike
Add this item to your shopping cart to insure your bike, we will activate the insurance and contact the insurance company
Local Pick up
We highly recommend to pick up your bike for free at our shop in brussels.
This will make sure that your bike will be fully assembled by our professional bike mechanics and will provide the best service.
Want to test ride your bike? Come visit us!
YOUR URBAN CAR ALTERNATIVE
Compact – Similar size than a standard e-bike, easy to transport by car, park, and safely store as it fits standard bicycle storage (i.e: Velo-Boxx), elevators, trains, subways…
Spacious and safe – up to 2 kids in individual back seats with safety belts – up to 3 kids with the unique adaptive “rollercoaster” – One child and one adult at the back – and cargo – you can transport your kids and go grocery shopping at the same time
Shimano Steps E6100 and EP8 mid-motors – 500Wh battery – Flattens the road for you – Range between 50 and 100 km (30 to 62 miles) – Dual battery option (range 100+ km) – Smooth, strong, quiet – Pedaling torque sensor for intuitive motor support
Super easy thanks to the drive unit fully integrated automatic shifting – Automatic or manually operated up and down shifting – Lightning quick shifting under load – Returns to 1st gear when stopped – Just focus on what matters – Market first on a multipurpose ebike
Market easiest ride when loaded.
Turning, braking, accelerating becomes natural and will please new and confirmed cyclists. But why?
• Low center of gravity – Small 20″ rear wheel, market lowest battery position
• Comfort – The larger 24″ front wheel goes smoothly over city obstacles by rolling over them rather than bumping against
• Lightweight CrMo steel is well known to be a “living material” that absorbs shocks generated by road irregularities
• Double X unique design offers stiffness exactly where you need it
Stylish and customizable – As we are not all alike, Bike43 is available in 5 specs and 7 different colors. Focused on functionality or want advanced performance and style? There is a Bike43 waiting to be your long lasting, loyal road companion